The First Post

My first blog post and I have no idea what to write about! (not a great start)


I guess I have to admit that I finally cracked and forced myself to make a blog, seeing how the Libertarian community was so vocal on the internet I decided I couldn’t afford to not join in.

So, after a night of strong coffee and wasted brainstorms, this is the result.
A reasonable looking blog...I’m pretty happy with it, not great but I suspect I will be editing and coding as I go. I decided to focus a large part of it on market analysis, mainly because I am trying to get into a routine of analysing the markets on a weekly basis and I guess posting it on a blog would help me stick with it.

Hopefully after a few weeks or so, I might actually start writing some interesting (and hopefully entertaining) posts which would be more politics orientated, but expect to hear the occasional bit of life ranting in between.



So here it is, the start of my blogging.
Any free advice?

0 comments: